- Our purpose
- Ambition 2015
- Facts and figures
- Company history
- Credo, Values, Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Our organizational principles
- Board of directors
- Management team
- Company structure
Our organizational principles
We are a global company that understands the benefits of combining scale with frontline empowerment.
- Across our business and brands we share a number of ambitions, values, management principles, governance processes and standards.
- In our entrepreneurial culture we believe we should generally assign responsibility, authority and accountability close to the customer and front line.
- That said, our top management has responsibility for overall strategy and allocation of capital; senior leadership selection, development and compensation; governance, including definition of certain standards and compliance management, risk management, delegation of authority and audit; reporting; and corporate communication.
- In addition, we share processes and resources where we can leverage our size and scope (e.g., treasury, tax, key financial processes, IT infrastructure, payroll, benefits, sourcing).
- Carlson also offers the opportunity to share best practices across regions and brands (e.g., in the areas of frontline service excellence, marketing, real estate) and to pursue a richer set of career opportunities. Our functional leaders are responsible to ensure this happens.